Designed and developed both backend and frontend systems of a REST Web Application. Main frameworks: Grails, AngularJS, Sass, Gulp. MongoDB as database of choice.
- Technically leading a small team.
- REST Architecture design.
- Client-Side skills improved.
Working in a 8 members team developing a web Java application. Main frameworks: Play! Framework, Twitter Bootstrap, jQuery. Developing and maintaining the backend system to handle the business process of the lawsuits managed by Flightright GmbH.
- Handled stressful working conditions.
I had the opportunity to resume my university studies, interrupted due to personal needs. Therefore, these two years I was involved with part-time jobs, developing applications for small companies.
- Learned about Ruby on Rails and Groovy more deeply.
- Good knowledge of Google App engine platform.
- Behaviour Driven Development applied to all the projects I worked on.
Developed a huge Seam application aiming at monitoring and handling the European Regional Development Funds in various Regions of Italy. Developed a Rails application, a custom CMS for news and articles publication in public administrations.
- Learned about JBoss Seam and Richfaces.
- Matured good Object-Oriented Design skills.
- Designed and developed independently many features.
Designed and developed a number of projects for insurance companies, banks and etc., using tthe Java Enterprise platform.
- Excellent knowledge of the Java language, JSP and Servlet
- Good knowledge of technologies like JSF, hibernate and Struts.
- On a particular project responsible for covering the entire development as full-stack developer.
Degree in Computer Science with a final grade of 104/110. Wrote a thesis in web technologies on Designing and implementing a Framework/SDK to develop REST-Oriented Application.
Sun Certified Web Component Developer The Sun Certified Web Component Developer (SCWCD) certification targets information regarding Java components related to web-applications, specifically Servlets and Java Server Pages(JSPs).
The Sun Certified Web Component Developer (SCWCD) certification targets information regarding Java components related to web-applications, specifically Servlets and Java Server Pages(JSPs).
Italian: Mother Tongue
English: Professional working proficiency